Friday, June 29, 2007

Final post about the final

Ah, I'm writing from the comfort of my home. I just got back from Japan Monday and have taken the last few days to rest and recoup.

Here are the final images of my project!
















































This scroll is about 25ft long and that was after it was reduced 60%! Wow. It is meant to be viewed listening to the CD with headphones, but for this exhibit we decided to let the CD play as ambient sound. I think the project turned out well. If I had a chance to redo it I think I would have added more specific sounds to the CD, and redraw the first section of illustration. All in all, I told myself that the goal of this class would be to learn how to tell a story. I think I did just that and I am satisfied. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.